- 04 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 04 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
📝 xBit 3.7 Release Notes -
🚀 New features
Forensic Tools Table View Builder Widgets
You can now get a preview of the forensic tools used to examine your evidence items.
Can set Default Case Permissions
Case and Evidence View Performance Improvements
##Autofill First and last name, case type, summary in USSS tab
Select All for Bulk Assign
Adding Chain of Custody is now mobile friendly
Additional New Features
- Table View Builder can now filter by whether a field is empty
- Support signature type fields
- Performance upgrade on evidence pages
- Case and evidence managers remember how many results you want on a page
Remember me has been removed.
Failed login attempts are now tracked in the database.
Bytes has been changed to KB for USSS Stats
Serial Number moved out of Evidence Type Fomrs into Evidence Info forms
🐛 Bug fixes
- Corrected issue where LDAP is not getting the correct username when using just username format
- Lab submission security updates
- Corrected lab submission request email validation error on AD/LDAP user
- Corrected issue where Lab Submission Manager was not showing correct evidence display name
- Corrected issue were lab submission manager was displaying attachments associated with evidence in the respective case modal instead of the evidence modal
- Corrected issue where barcode wasn’t being scanned
- Corrected issue where multiple entities could have the same barcode.
- Corrected issue setting the default agency
- Corrected issue where case stats page would break when there were no cases
- Added server-side validation to RECAPTCHA
- Corrected issue where memo reports were not being generated.
- Corrected where HTML in memo reports was not being generated
- Corrected issue where backslash characters were being output in reports with normally “escaped” characters
- Corrected issue where the peer reviewed tag was displayed when it was denied.
- Fixed issue where lists of fields for cases were being displayed in the evidence type dropdown of the Evidence Manager.
- Fixed issue where case status and new chain of custody fails in AD installs
- Corrected issue where setting a non-required decimal field to empty gives an error
- Corrected issue where lab submission manager is giving wrong validation message
- Corrected issue where whitespace was impacting global search results
- Corrected issue where required priority field can be set to null
- Corrected issue in chain of custody where device timezone overrides timezone set in xBit settings
- Corrected issue where upload page breaks with no uploads attached.
- Corrected issue where removing a user from a group wasn't working.
- Corrected issue where selecting Select All for Bulk Assign wasn't working.
🌈 UI Changes
- Saved notification updated
- Disabled users listed in case manager noted as disabled and lightened
- Deadline notification colors updated.
- Form builder ‘Show Additional Fields’ button is now sortable
- Corrected issue where From and To filter (datepicker) showing in Stats Explorer when it shouldn't